Mardi Gras Sale
|
MARDI GRAS SALE! |
|
|
|
|
Hi Everyone,
To celebrate Mardi Gras I am having a sale on prints. Use discount code MARDIGRAS to take 15% OFF all prints now through Ash Wednesday which is March 2nd.
I also wanted to share some of my newest creations, new paintings and prints of the elaborate float houses that popped up all around the city. Last year when Mardi Gras was canceled due to the pandemic, folks in NOLA stepped up and decorated their houses in awe inspiring ways, like having a giant dinosaur on St. Charles Avenue! Even though parades are going to happen this year, float houses are very popular and I wanted to do some more paintings of the m to capture that energy. The Dinosaur, Circus and Jester original paintings are still available, and I also have signed and numbered prints.
I hope you have a safe and happy Mardi Gras wherever you happen to be.
Thanks for Reading,
Adam K Hall (919) 414 2629
|
|
|



